Hello Friend, In this post we’ll learn How To Create Windows 7/8/10 Bootable USB drive by using the software WinSetupFromUSB (You may use different software) please follow the step by step on
1. Please download the latest version of WinSetupFromUSB. To download visit: http://www.winsetupfromusb.com/downloads/
How To Create Bootable Pendrive For Windows 7/8/10 or Linux OS
2. Insert your 8GB or 16GB Pendrive(depends on OS size).
3.Now run the downloaded WinSetupFromUSB .exe file, You may see look like below screenshot:
Note: You may see the SanDisk detected successfully.
Useful link: Creating an invisible folder on desktop in windows 7
- Tick the option-Auto format it with FBinst. There by defaut FAT 32 should be selected.
- Go to “Advance options”–> and tick: Custom menu name for Vista/7/8/Server Sources under Vista/7/8/10/Server 2008/2012 Setup/PE section.
- Brows the windows OS from computer, you will see the option like-
- Press ‘OK’
- Press “GO” Button.
- You’ll see warning pages like below:
- Click “Yes” & “Yes”
- Now you’ll ask to put OS name 2 times on pop-up:
- That good!!! Your process has been started:
- After completing you’ll see “job done” pop up.
- Now reboot the system and press boot function key and enjoy your new Operating System(OS).